Thursday, April 17, 2014

Canadian Quilt Talk - Interview

I was interviewed by Brandy Lynn of Canadian Quilt Talk earlier this week. Haven't heard of Canadian Quilt Talk?  You will LOVE it.

This is the brainchild of Brandy Lynn from Summerland, British Columbia. She is a quilt teacher, speaker, judge and host of Canadian Quilt Talk podcasts.

Just go to Brandy Lynn's website www.brandylynndesigns.com and CLICK the LISTEN NOW button.

Tune in to hear my interview (and 40 previous podcasts with Ricky Tims, award winning quilter Kathy Wylie, many creative fibre artists and MORE).

I'd love to hear what you think of my interview and I know Brandy Lynn would love to hear from you too. Perhaps you have a story that you can share. She is always looking for stories - perhaps you will be her weekly prize winner!

No comments: