Friday, June 27, 2014

Flowers on Friday

And here it is the last week of June - this month has flown by!  The final picture from my garden this month is Siberian Iris. These were also a gift from a friend. Patti T. gave me my first clump when we moved into this house almost 20 years ago. This variety is a stunning electric purple-blue.

I have shared my plants and divided them several times. Even when they are not blooming I love these plants. The long leaves wave in the breezes all summer long and add movement and interest to several of my flower beds.


Siberian Iris - the plant behind them is a Smoke Bush - interesting combination of colours and textures.



When I posted the first entry for Flowers on Friday at the beginning of June I mentioned a special announcement coming at the end of the month. 

This special CONTEST will be sent
via my online Newsletter.

You will want to sign up to be the FIRST IN THE KNOW! 

The sign-up form is on the right side of this page.
You just need to enter your first name, email address and country. 

 This is going to be FUN SUMMER!



No comments: