Friday, November 14, 2014

Flowers on Friday - and AN INVITATION

It is time.....for my garden to have its winter nap.



Flowers are fading, drying and frost is expected this week.




My INVITATION........

I am looking for some GUEST BLOGGERS to help me continue my Flowers on Friday series. Is your garden still blooming? Or do you have flower photos taken in your garden or on your travels? Why not share them with my followers.  We would love to see your flowers and read your stories. Stories do not have to be long - a couple of sentences would be just fine.

Your photos should be as clear as possible. I may resize/crop to put them on the blog.  Send the pictures as an attachment to an email  and title your email 'Flowers on Friday'.

Find my contact email here.

I'll be watching for your submissions.  As a thank you, I'll email you a FREE PATTERN (PDF file)!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Hi! I am visiting from Blogathon Canada. I cannot help with the flowers I'm afraid. There's not a flower to be found in Alberta right now.

Daphne Greig said...

Hope there will be some photos from 'the south'...watch for Friday's post with a submission from Hawaii.

Teatime Creations said...

Beautiful flowers.