Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sewing....finally!

I don't get as much time at the sewing machine as I would like. Most of the time I am 'sewing on my computer', designing new patterns with upcoming Northcott fabrics. I use Electric Quilt software for all my design work. 

This is an especially busy design season with new fabric collections being released at International Quilt Market in May. It is exciting to see the fabrics that your local shops will be ordering with deliveries throughout the summer and into the fall.


Between my designing tasks I did spend a bit of time sewing last week. I made a CRIB SHEET for my upcoming grandchild. I receive Ami Simms' newsletter and when she was expecting her first grandchild she shared her pattern for making a crib sheet. I saved the link, knowing I would want to do this too when the time came.  
Do you want to make sheets too?  Go to Ami's Website, click Tips Tricks Tools & Techniques and scroll down to How to Make A Fitted Crib Sheet With French Seams.

While you are there, why not sign up for Ami's newsletter - it's a FUN read!


No comments: