Friday, April 10, 2015

Flowers on Friday

This week I want to share the 'backstory' about my weekly Flowers on Friday posts. You may have guessed that I love flowers - growing flowers in my home garden, picking up a simple bunch at the grocery store and shopping for flowering plants at our local nurseries. And taking pictures of flowers is always on my 'to do' list.

Every Friday I review my week including the goals I set for my business and see which ones I have accomplished. This review gives me a chance to celebrate my successes and the Flowers on Friday blog posts are one of my rewards, a celebration, a treat for myself. I am sharing my flower pictures with you so you can reward yourself for a great week too! So tune in each Friday and CELEBRATE along with me.

*************************************************

I spent last Sunday afternoon walking around Butchart Gardens and taking lots of pictures of their Spring gardens.  This week I am sharing the beautiful tulip beds.

I'll share more pictures in the weeks to come.  Happy Spring!!






1 comment:

Monica said...

I am happy to celebrate, Daphne! Flowers are always a joy, imho. :D