Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Product Review

I taught Free Motion Quilting in Yellowknife and students found this product helped them quilt more easily.

I use Machingers - soft, flexible, gloves. The fingertips are coated to provide a better grip as you place your hands on your quilt to move it around for free motion stitching.

I found my own skill improved when I started using these gloves many years ago.  I had tried other gloves but my hands just got too hot. 

Machingers are made from 'breathable' fabric that is comfortable to wear. I like how they are long enough to provide support to my wrist as well as my hand. Other gloves were too short and often were slipping so the gloves felt loose.

The gloves are available in 4 sizes and the package back includes a 'sizing' chart so you can select the best size for your hands.


I recommend these gloves so much that I am now carrying them in the Patchworks Studio Store. I have included the size chart so you can get the best fit for your hand size.

Order Machingers here
and see how YOUR free motion quilting improves too!

No comments: