Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New Kits - and 'simplifying'

In my last newsletter I spoke about 'simplifying' (if you don't receive my FREE newsletter you can subscribe to the right).

Northcott has produced an amazing fabric that simplifies piecing - STRIP-R's.  This fabric is a stripe across the width of the fabric..... and the stripes are exactly 2" wide. These fabrics are a great way to SIMPLIFY!

You know about 2-1/2" wide precut strips, right. Well this fabric elminates the need to sew all those strips together!  STRIP-Rs are available for many Northcott fabric collections including the new Stonehenge Gradations and Ambience. 

STRIP-R - Ambience Collection
STRIP-R - Gradations - Onyx colourway


I used the STRIP-R from the Artisan Spirit Nature Studies collection
when I designed one of my latest patterns.


Meadow Lark uses Strip-R for the pieced border in my quilt.


Kits are available for both these quilts - but quantities are VERY LIMITED.
Cost is $99.95 Canadian

(Kit includes all the fabric for the quilt top, the binding and the pattern).
Backing fabric is also available at a special price.
Meadow Lark - Indigo colourway
62" x 59"

BUY THE KIT



Meadow Lark - Orange colourway
62" x 59"




The full width 'ombre' fabric also makes this pattern simple.
It is used as the focus fabric in the windows of my quilt.


 


No comments: